Thursday, October 3, 2013

Slow Start

I have to say, jet lag has got me beat. I thought I would have been up and running earlier but my body had other plans. I went out with some people Tuesday night to the cheap student restaurant across the street, King George, 10% for students and a big portion for only 30 shekel (less than $10). I went to the Ramat Aviv mall on Wednesday and was blown away. It's beautiful and although its only 2 floors, I could be mistaken, jet lag..., it seems to stretch on forever. I just needed some sheets a pillow and toiletries and after wandering around for a while I got them. I dropped off my things in my room, the pillow basically took up all the space in my 60L backpack, took a little nap and went out again for groceries. This is pretty much all I've been able to do so far, besides sleeping every 6 hours, feels like I'm sleeping in 2 different time zones. I should be up and running in a few more days. Cat facts will resume momentarily.

No comments: