Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I hate my orthodontist

I've had nothing but bad luck with my orthodontists, both of them. I hate them both so much and not just because they are the ones tightening my braces because that would be just stupid. I can back up my hatred with facts. My old orthodontist was pretty old at least late 60's, not so steady with his hands. He would constantly drop his tools on me, cut my gums, hold on to a handshake much more than needed, try to converse with me while tightening my braces and expect me to talk back in the middle of it, and he would almost always put his hand on mine while I was lying down in the chair and he was talking to me. My new orthodontist isn't so old but he's pretty much just as bad. His office is like Pee Wee's playhouse, it's full of different colors, plasma panels (like plasma globes but flat), an N64, a train set and other random things. He always uses me as a second desk, just throwing down the folder on me, gives me pink bands, chokes me by putting his arm over my neck, drops the chair out of nowhere and he gives hugs. Now that I've covered individual traits here are some they share: they both have spat in my mouth because they weren't wearing a mask, dropped sharp tools on my neck, and covered my face completely without much room to breathe. I think I could make a nice venn diagram of this, maybe I'll do that later.

No comments: