Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Banana Condom Story

My freshman year of high school is when all the talks started. I got talks about everything, sex, relationships, protection, no means no (my favorite) and more. I came home one night and my parents were watching TV on the couch. They asked me to sit down. I did. My stepfather went to the jacket closet and took out a condom from one of his jackets. I guess they had been planning this (I hope at least). My mom went to the kitchen and got a banana. All this time I had been laughing uncontrollably pretty much spazzing out in my chair. They both sat back down and demonstrated proper condom use on the banana. As soon as it was on I took out my phone and luckily it had a camera on it (camera phones are useful!) and took a memorable snapshot. The picture has been on my phone ever since and over 90% of people who see it think the banana is a penis no matter what I say. Also, the banana happens to be slightly curved which adds to the illusion. Also in the picture my mom is in the background in the middle of laughing while holding the banana.

No comments: