Sunday, November 9, 2008

Background Info

I'm in high school and I'm a Jewish guy dating a Muslim girl. We started going out a bit more than a month before the end of school. Our parents didn't know about it and it was intended to stay that way. We both wrote each other something and I hid mine before I left for 2 months of sleep away camp. It turns out my room was getting re-painted because of some cracks in the wall and they had to move everything around. My mom found my letter which was a picture of us with writing on the back and some hearts on the front. Because she saw the hearts she decided she NEEDED to read my letter and she figured it out from there. I came home to find the picture framed and hung up on the wall of my room. I was pissed and to make things worse she started giving me all the "talks" and lectures. Apparently every time I'm on my phone I'm talking to my girlfriend, according to my mom at least and whenever she thinks this she gives me a nice big smile that's not awkward at all.

No comments: