Friday, June 5, 2009

Deodorant Continued

After having the deodorant stain my shirts I decided to take action about it. I e-mailed Colgate-Palmolive and complained about how they stained my shirts trying to make it seem a little over-dramatic so I would get a decent response. I honestly thought nothing would come out of it other than an e-mail. A few days later I got an e-mail like I thought and when I was reading it I noticed it said that "Your response involved material we wanted to send you, therefore the response has been sent via regular (postal) mail and should reach you within three weeks." I thought wow, that's cool, I wonder what they're going to send to me. Just ten days later I get a big envelope/package from Colgate-Palmolive. Inside was more envelopes, coupons and papers. So I got two coupons for a free stick of deodorant (excluding tax, of course) and a whole envelope of assorted coupons. I was looking through the papers and they wanted me to return the product if possible in the pre-paid envelope. Conclusions: complaining to corporate giants can pay off.
I think I might try praising them next in hope for more coupons or other freebies.

No comments: