Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

Being the amazing but procrastinating son I am I waited till the night before to buy my mom a card.  I went out to CVS to pick up a card because I'm too old to make them without it seeming cheap.  Not to my surprise, I was not the only bad son there.  There were at least 6 other guys looking for cards.  Either that or they just wanted to stand in the card aisle to seem busy.  As for my present I said I was gonna take her out to breakfast or dinner but I wasted too much money seeing iron man 2, $12.50 used to get me a ticket, popcorn and soda but it just gets me a ticket now.  I decided to make her breakfast and dinner which meant I was spending my mom's money as her present.  It meant even more to her because my step-dad belittled my idea in front of her, so thanks to him for speaking his mind and making my mom appreciate it even more.

1 comment:

Lenah Rose said...

omg,
i did the exact same thing.
card from pathmark and i cooked breakfast. except no one ate it...