Sunday, December 14, 2008

I love to bake

One of my friends just turned 17 so for her birthday we went to see RHPS in NY. I've been there a few times before and it is so much fun. These are some pictures of the cake I baked her (all homemade even the frosting), a little gory but she liked it. It started off as a simple marble cake then I added some chocolate chips. Made some chocolate icing and then shaved some chocolate off from a really good dark chocolate bar. Then the fun part began. I started out with gummy worms all over, crawling up and on the cake and some sticking out. Then I added some red icing gel as blood coming out of the worms and I made three 6's out of worms and icing gel. The result was a delicious marble cake with some fun decorations.

Food

1 comment:

The bloggah said...

That's too cool. I'll have to try decorating a cake like that some time. Especially for a serious birthday party. It will be so unexpected, and I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of it!